Churrasco con Chemichurri
Best Churrasco & Chemichurri is a popular dish with The Unexpected Employee. With its bright acidity, bracing garlic, roasted red sweet peppers, and herb flavors, our Unique Blend Chemichurri enlivens and adds flair to the amazing churrasco.
|Yield||Prep Time||Total Time|
|1 Whole||Bottle||Unique Blend Chemichurri|
|4||Each||Steaks of choice (16oz Rib eye, 16oz T-Bone or 8oz Strip)|
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Allow Chemichurri Unique Blend sitting for 5-10 minutes to release all of the flavors into the oil before using. (Chemichurri can be prepared and refrigerated for 24 hours before serving.)
1 whole bottle of Chemichurri makes 1 cup.
- Season steaks with salt and brush with olive oil. Grill (or pan fry in a hot cast iron skillet or pan), over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare; 3-4 minutes each side for medium; or 4-5 minutes each side for well done, depending on thickness.* Transfer steaks to a tray and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve Chemichurri on the side in a dip bowl with steaks (about 2-3 tablespoons of chimichurri per person).
- Allow your guests to either dip their steaks in Chemichurri or pour it over steaks.
Chemichurri Steak doneness:
To test if the steak is cooked to your liking, press the center with the back of a pair of tongs. The steak will feel soft when rare; slightly firmer and springy when medium and very firm when well done.
If using a meat thermometer:
- 130°F (55°C) internal temperature for RARE
- 135°F (58°) internal temperature for MEDIUM RARE
- 140°F (60°) internal temperature for MEDIUM
- 150°F (65°) internal temperature for WELL DONE
Order Yours Today!
Shop these unique blends to make this recipe at home.
Get Social With The Unexpected Employee!
Use our hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. We can't wait to see your unique creations!